Monday 26 November 2012

Samurai-inspired necklace for the V&A competition

I think the V&A is one of the best museums in London, and I really enjoy going there! So I was very excited to enter this competition (Inspired by): You have to design something inspired in one item of their amazing collection. It wasn't hard to decide for the Samurai costumes, as I find them one of the most fascinating pieces there!

I started this project a few years ago, made several test pieces, never quite got it right and gave up until the following year. This time I decided I would finish it on time for the competition. I got it done precisely 2 and 1/2 h before the deadline!

                                                      The final piece:


                                          The process:
                                       


 The inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment